The following links provide data about persons with disabilities at the county, state and national level:
- Americans with Disabilities: 2010 (PDF)
- The data used in this report were collected from May though August 2010 during the sixth inter of the 2088 Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP). The estimates in this report are representative of the civilian non-institutionalized population living in the United States. Source: U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Employment Status of People with a Disability
- In June 2008, questions were added to the Current Population Survey (CPS) to identify persons with a disability in the civilian non-institutional population age 16 and older. The addition of these questions allowed BLS to begin releasing monthly labor force data from the CPS for persons with a disability.
- Disability Statistics
- An online resource for U.S. Disability Statistics developed by Cornell University, with funding from the National Institute on Disability Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR). The site features disability statistics and related demographic information.
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- NCHS provides data on vital events, health status, lifestyle and exposure to unhealthy influences, the onset and diagnosis of illness and disability, and the use of health care. This section of disability statistics includes tables of data based on age, sex, race, income, location, and combinations of these characteristics. The webpage also lists some quick statistics on use of technology and numbers of Americans with specific disabilities.
- National Organization on Disability/Harris Poll Survey Research Data
- National Organization on Disability/Harris Poll survey research data on the participation of people with disabilities in American life.